Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's been to Long!!!

It's been a long time with no blogging from me. I have decided to give it another shot and hopefully get some better results. So what has happened to me since I have last posted? Well, I no longer am a blood angels player! I went to Necrons so because a lot of people refused to play me "blood angels are to cheesy". That was the response I got a lot. But now... I have switched to Grey Knights. This is not because I did not have good results with my Necrons but because I love the GK fluff. I will still build my Necron larger for the anticipation of the codex release but until then I will be throwing down the GK army every time I get a chance. I bought a Dreadknight, 10 Terminators, 20 PAGK's, Drago, Crowe, 6 Jokaero Weaponsmiths, and 20 DC Assassins (really I bought 20 DE wyches that are my DC Assassins.) All is built except for the DK which is half built and the 20 DC Assassins. I want to start painting as soon as possiable but this is still my weak part in my game. I have not yet developd the skill that I thought I would have by this point. I have a few test models that I didand put a video on youtube that I will attach to this blog at the end. If your reading this please give me some feedback on my work, it would be much appreciated. I have played a few games with my GK army and have found some success, I really love the DC assassins, I plan on using alto of these in my armies of the future. I'm going to cut this off now ad get back to work. Please if you read this, help me get the word out about my 40k blog and also my YouTube channel, I want to grow, and learn, and tech others about 40k. Signing off, Teageltron40k

No comments:

Post a Comment